More Awards for Nanuku and Auberge Resorts Collection
Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji, the heart and soul of our resort-residential community here on Fiji’s Coral Coast, closed out an amazing 2017 by expanding its already impressive awards list with recognitions from powerhouses Conde’ Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure.
Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji included in Condé Nast Traveler’s 2017 Readers’ Choice Award: “Top 20 Resorts in Australia & The South Pacific”
In November, Condé Nast Traveler announced the results of its 30th annual Readers’ Choice Awards in which Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji was recognized as the #16 Top Resort within Australia and the South Pacific, with a score of 92.86.
“We are honored to receive this recognition from the readers of Condé Nast Traveler,” said Sascha Hemmann, general manager of Nanuku Auberge Resort. “This award is especially meaningful as it is based on the discerning tastes and recommendations of our guests, and is a testament to the passion and outstanding efforts of the Nanuku team.”
Over 300,000 readers submitted millions of ratings and tens of thousands of comments, voting on a record-breaking 7,320 hotels and resorts, 610 cities, 225 islands, 468 cruise ships, 158 airlines, and 195 airports.
Nanuku, also known as “nature’s playground” immerses resort guests and property owners in the rich cultural heritage of Fiji and offers a myriad of exclusive and soulful activities including overnight camping under a canopy of stars on the resort’s private island, treetop dining, food safaris, bilibilli bamboo river floats, and white water rafting. Nanuku’s on-site marine scientist spearheads local and indigenous offerings for owners and guests including coral planting, reef conservation, and mangrove restoration. Nanuku’s “Adventure Kids’ Club” encourages children to “unplug” from their daily technology-driven environment and immerses them in nature.
The Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards are the longest-running and most prestigious recognition of excellence in the travel industry and are commonly known as “the best of the best of travel.” Under Editor in Chief Pilar Guzmán, the Readers’ Choice Awards have become more selective and specific to the passions that inspire today’s travelers. The Readers’ Choice Awards were announced in the November issue of Condé Nast Traveler. The full list is published exclusively online, at www.CNTraveler.com/rca.
Auberge Resorts Collection voted one of the Top Three Hotel Brands in 2017 Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards
The ballots are in! Auberge Resorts Collection, operator of Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji and other award-winning boutique luxury resorts around the globe, is No. 3 among the world’s top hotel brands in Travel + Leisure’s 2017 World’s Best Awards.
The annual readers’ poll celebrating the best hotels, cruise lines, airlines, and destinations also awarded six iconic Auberge properties – Hacienda AltaGracia in Costa Rica, Aspen’s Hotel Jerome, Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Malliouhana in Anguilla, and Napa Valley’s Auberge du Soleil and Calistoga Ranch – among the very best resorts in their destinations.
Honored for their destination-inspired design, spectacular natural settings, intimate size and experiential Auberge Adventures, the Auberge brand and properties are rich in character and soulful experiences that resonate with guests.
Chairman Dan Friedkin accepted the award for Auberge Resorts Collection saying, “This accomplishment is thanks to the loyal guests who have distinguished Auberge as the best, and our team’s dedication to providing authentic experiences that make a lasting impression.”
“We are grateful for this global recognition for the Auberge brand and our resorts,” said Craig Reid, Chief Executive Officer, Auberge Resorts Collection. “I would like to thank our teams for the exceptional personal service they provide to guests across all our properties and to our development partners, who enable us to bring our vision to life in a way that sets Auberge apart from other hotels. We are looking forward to creating more unforgettable guest experiences at our new properties in development in Santa Fe at Bishop’s Lodge, in Utah at the Lodge at Blue Sky, in Austin at Commodore Perry Estate, and in Idaho at Sun Valley.”
The World’s Best Awards are a result of an extensive reader survey conducted by Travel + Leisure each year and are among the most respected reader polls in the travel industry. The awards are available online and were published in Travel + Leisure’s August 2017 issue.
Awards List for Nanuku and Auberge Resorts Collection (as of year-end 2017)
- Condé Nast Traveler’s 2017 Readers’ Choice Award “Top 20 Resorts In Australia & The South Pacific”
- Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards: Auberge Resorts Collection voted #3 “World’s Top Hotel Brands”
- Auberge Resorts Collection properties recognized with “Best Hotels Of 2017” awards from U.S. News & World Report
- TripAdvisor “Certificate of Excellence for Superior Service”
- Conde’ Nast Johansens: “Best Newcomer for The Caribbean & Pacific” – Award of Excellence
- Andrew Harper’s “Grand Award: South Pacific”
- Andrew Harper “Top 10 Dining”
- Traveller.com.au “6 of the Best Resorts in Fiji”
- CNN Traveller: “Hotels Offering the Warmest Welcome”
- TripAdvisor “Certificate of Excellence for Superior Service”
- Auberge Resorts Collection named among Travel’s Best in “Best Hotels of 2016 Awards” from U.S. News & World Report
- Auberge Resorts Collection properties win seven World’s Best Titles in Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report Readers’ Choice Awards
- Forbes: “Where to Stay in Fiji Now”
- Auberge Resorts Collection properties honored in 2015 Conde’ Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards
- Travel + Leisure readers rank Auberge Resorts Collection “One of the World’s Top 10 Hotel Brands” (#7)
- ANZ Fiji Excellence in Tourism: “Visitor Dining Experience” winner
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards:
- #2 in Fiji overall
- #4 for Service in Fiji
- #7 Top Luxury Hotel in South Pacific
The Best is Yet to Come in 2018!
Come experience Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji and the incredible service and welcoming hospitality of Auberge Resorts for yourself.
Qualified real estate prospects can avail themselves of exclusive rates and custom trip planning that includes business class airfare, chartered transfer to Nanuku’s private airstrip, access to our private island for an unforgettable day or evening, jaw dropping accommodations and views, exciting adventures on and in the water, and award-winning cuisine and services at our clubhouse and spa. What are you waiting for? 2018 is your year to visit Fiji and take the first step to owning a home here!